1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Artlandish Pty Ltd and not to Facebook.
The information you provide will be used for contacting you about this competition and occasionally other promotional offers. It may also be used in other ways in the future but you will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving any further correspondence if you wish to do so.
The Winner of the competition will be the essay judged the best by the judging panel comprising of admin from the Artlandish Facebook Page.
2. The winners will be announced at Artlandish Aboriginal Art Gallery, 10 Papuana St, Kununurra, Western Australia on the 6th of December 2017.
Started: August 8th, 2017 @ 11:00 pm GMT+10
Ends: December 1st, 2017 @ 11:00 pm GMT+10
3. The final decision on the winners will be at the sole discretion of the judges from Artlandish Pty Ltd. All decisions made in relation to the draw and winners are final. Winners will be notified by email to their teacher / school and results will also be displayed on our website and Facebook page.
4. Artlandish Pty Ltd operates in the state of Western Australia and adheres to all local laws and regulations as outlined in the laws governing the State of Western Australia. Artlandish will bear responsibility for postage, handling and delivery of the prizes to the winners. This includes to all areas deemed to be within reasonable distance of a major metropolitan area and not considered “remote” or requiring special delivery services.
5. In the event that a winner requires delivery outside of this deemed area, Artlandish will bare the costs to deliver the prize to the nearest metropolitan point of collection that is accessible and falls within major postal delivery services for the region.
6. The artwork is delivered un-stretched and it will be the responsibility of the winner to have the artwork stretched or framed. Artlandish takes no responsibility for the costs associated in doing this. This is a simple process most framers can do and we can provide information on how to do for those not familiar with stretching Aboriginal Art.
7. The judges decision is final. Non cash prizes are not redeemable for cash but may be sold. Artlandish reserves the right to alter the rules or terms of this contest for any reason at any time in line with the laws governing the state of Western Australia.
8. The copyright of all essays will remain the property of Artlandish Pty. Ltd. upon submitting the essay as an entry and the essay’s may be published on our website or social media properties such as our Facebook page during and after the contest has completed.
9. By entering into this contest you are consenting to accept the rules, terms and conditions and under those terms you fully release Artlandish Pty Ltd. from any responsibility for any loss occurred, financially or otherwise by you as a result of entering the contest. You agree not too implicate Artlandish in any legal claims for any related or unrelated loss that occurs directly or indirectly as a result of entering the contest.
10. Any violations of copyright or trademarks will be deemed to be the responsibility of the entrant and / or the education facility and any claims forthwith as a result of illegal works submitted will result in the details of the author and or education facility being passed onto the organisation making the claim if and only if they are able to provide satisfactory evidence that a clear breach has occurred.
11. Artlandish requests that each school or other educational institution that has classes that enter the contest publicly list on their website that they are participating in this contest and provide a link from their website to either our home page of https://www.aboriginal-art-australia.com or the essay contest page located at https://www.aboriginal-art-australia.com/essay-contest/
12. Artlandish would appreciate if schools included a write up in any newsletters etc. informing parents and other members of the school community about this initiative but this is solely at the discretion of each school. Thank you in advance for your support in this area, it is greatly appreciated.
When accessing our Website, Artlandish Pty. Ltd. will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
5. Country of Residence
6. Email address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.The information collected is for statistical purposes.
Artlandish Pty Ltd may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Artlandish Pty Ltd uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Artlandish Pty Ltd will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.