Katie was born in 1943 at Antarrengeny, Utopia Region, NE of Alice Springs. Her language is Alyawarr. Along with many of her famous relatives Katie participated in the “Utopia A Picture Story Exhibition”, silk batik by 88 Utopian artists, which toured internationally. Other involvements are the Summer Project, painting from Utopia in 1988-89.
Katie is represented in important collections throughout Australia and has been exhibited world wide for many years.
- Flinders University Art Museum, Adelaide
- National Gallery of Australia, Canberra
- National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne
- Mbantua Gallery Permanent Collection, Alice Springs
- The Holmes a Court Collection, Perth
- The Kelton Foundation, Santa Monica, USA