Artlandish Gallery Aboriginal Art Contest Rules
1. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Artlandish Pty Ltd and not to Facebook.
The information you provide will only be used for contacting you about this competition and occasionally other promotional offers. You will have the opportunity to opt out of receiving any further correspondence if you wish to do so.
2. The Winner of the competition will be chosen at Artlandish Aboriginal Art Gallery, 10 Papuana St Kununurra Western Australia on the 21st of March 2017.
3. The final decision on the winners will be at the sole discretion of the directors of Artlandish Pty Ltd. All decisions made in relation to the draw and winners are final.
Winners will be notified by email and results will also be displayed on our website and Facebook page.
4. Artlandish Pty Ltd operates in the state of Western Australia and adheres to all local laws and regulations as outlined in the laws governing the State of Western Australia. Artlandish will bear responsibility for postage, handling and delivery of the prizes to the winners. This includes to all areas deemed to be within reasonable distance of a major metropolitan area and not considered “remote” or requiring special delivery services.
5. In the event that a winner requires delivery outside of this deemed area, Artlandish will bare the costs to deliver the prize to the nearest metropolitan point of collection that is accessible and falls within major postal delivery services for the region.
6. All artworks are delivered un-stretched (ochre medium is delivered stretched) and it will be the responsibility of the winner to have the artwork stretched or framed. Artlandish takes no responsibility for the costs associated in doing this.
7. To enter the contest you are required to “Like” the Facebook post where you saw this contest, comment on that post the number of the artwork you wish to receive if you are the winner, the go to https://dots.pics/pick2win & enter your email to confirm your entry.
We would appreciate it if you also shared the post too but that is 100% up to you if you decide to do that and is not a requirement of entry.
7.1 If you were informed about the contest outside of Facebook and / or don’t have a Facebook account, you can enter by going to https://dots.pics/nofacey where you can view the 5 artworks offered as prizes & then enter your email address and select the number of the artwork you wish to receive if you’re the winner.
Contest Ends: March 19th 2017 @ 11:59 pm GMT+10
When accessing our Website, Artlandish Pty. Ltd. will learn certain information about you during your visit. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
If you visit our site to read or download information on our pages, we collect and store only the following information about you:
1. The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
2. The date and time you access our site
3. The Internet address of the website you used to link directly to our site.
5. Country of Residence
6. Email address
If you identify yourself by sending us an e-mail containing personal information, then the information collected will be solely used to respond to your message.The information collected is for statistical purposes.
Artlandish Pty Ltd may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
Artlandish may use software programs that allow us to re-market to previous visitors of our website. These can be removed by contacting us or most simply by deleting all cookies associated with our websites (www.aboriginal-art-australia.com | aboriginalartshop.com | dots.pics)
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, Artlandish Pty Ltd uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Artlandish Pty Ltd will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.