Scroll & click the images below to view this artwork in different rooms & settings.
- On a tablet or mobile, click the “view in your room” button, point your camera at the wall you wish to see the artwork on. It will appear to scale on the wall, when viewed through your device.
- On a desktop/laptop, click the same button & scan the QR code using a mobile device to view the artwork on your wall instantly.
- Use 1 finger to move artwork to desired spot. If it disappears, close, go back & click “view in your room” button again. To resize art, pinch to zoom with 2 fingers.
Requires compatible Apple iOS 13 or Android with ARCore 1.9+
Rosemary Petyarre / Bush Leaves (4D)
30cm x 30cm Acrylic on CanvasView more from artist
30cm x 30cm Acrylic on Canvas
Other Payment Methods
How Artworks Are Sent
Ochre / Kimberley artworks are shipped on canvas or linen, already stretched, ready to hang unless stated otherwise.
Acrylic artworks are shipped on canvas or linen un-stretched, rolled up in a cardboard tube unless stated otherwise.
These artworks will need to be stretched on a stretcher board before hanging.
This can be done by nearly any picture framer (highly recommended) or you can DIY if you’re confident in your handiwork.
There are numerous "how to" videos on YouTube showing you how to achieve this.
Rosemary was one of a group of Anmatyerre women at the forefront of the art movement in the Utopia area. She was amongst a small group of women who travelled to Indonesia to learn various techniques in the manufacturing of batiks. It was after the “summer project” sponsored by the CAAMA network in 1998 that Rosemary spread her wings and started painting with acrylics and canvas.
As a bush woman, she is familiar with her land and its abundance of bush tucker species, medicine plants and native fauna. The stories related to the bush tucker have been inherited by her, along with important women’s stories and form the basis of her paintings.
She is a highly talented artist whose works are sought after by collectors worldwide.
• Holmes a’ Court Collection, Perth
• Utopia Women’s Paintings ‘A Summer Project’
• ‘A Picture Story’, 88 silk works from the Holmes a’Court Collection, UK
• Central Australian Aboriginal Art & Craft Exhibition, Alice Springs
• “The Meeting Place”, – touring exhibition, Australia
• “Nangara”, Stitching Sint-Jan, Brugge, The Netherlands
• Dacou Gallery, Australia
• Black & White: Inspired by Landscapes, Kate Owen Gallery, Sydney
• Central Art Christmas Exhibition, Alice Springs
• Central Art Mid Year Exhibition, Alice Springs
The bush yam is renowned for its medicinal properties. It is a special plant that is used to aid in the healing process. The leaves are collected and then boiled to extract the resin from the leaves. After this the resin is mixed with kangaroo fat collected from the kangaroo’s stomach. This creates a paste that can be stored for up to six months in bush conditions. This medicine is used to heal cuts, wounds, bites, rashes and as an insect repellent. By painting the bush yam leaves Rosemary is paying homage to the spirit of the medicine plant in the hope that it will regenerate, enabling the people to use its healing powers.
Shipping, Returns & Exchanges
Shipping & Insurance is 100% Free Worldwide
Note: Some countries & local jurisdictions may charge import customs fees. Please check with your local customs office. Free shipping does not include any additional import duties, taxes or fees.Guarantee & Refunds:
All artworks come with a 30-day 100% money back guarantee.
If, for whatever reason, on delivery of your artwork(s), you are not satisfied with your acquisition, you may return the artworks(s) for a full refund of the purchase price.
When requesting a refund all return shipping charges are to be borne by the customer and as all goods are the responsibility of the customer until they are received by us, we highly recommend that you insure the goods to be returned to the value of the purchase price.
This can usually be done easily through your local postage service or courier.Exchanges:
The Artlandish 30-day exchange program means you may also swap your artwork(s) with something else up to the value of the originally purchased painting(s).
Simply notify Artlandish within 30 days of receiving your artwork that you wish to exchange it for another piece and then return the artwork to be exchanged.
The new artwork(s) chosen via exchange also enjoy Free worldwide shipping! You will only have to cover the return shipping costs of the artwork you wish to exchange.
If you have any other questions or concerns , please don't hesitate to contact us at any time.
For more information and full details please see our refunds and returns policy page , money back guarantee page and our shipping page