Artlandish Aboriginal Art Gallery offers our customers a Lay-by / Layaway payment program to assist our customers in obtaining that special piece.
We realise that sometimes “right now” isn’t the ideal time to make a purchase but the thought of missing out on that one of a kind Aboriginal painting makes it difficult to say no.
Well now you can have the best of both worlds with our simple payment program that allows you to obtain that favourite piece of art without breaking the bank.
Customers can take advantage of our option to pay the Aboriginal artwork off over a number of months without the risk that the piece may be sold in the meantime. This gives you complete flexibility and enables you to relax knowing that you have plenty of time to pay for your favourite painting.
If you have any questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss this option in further detail.
Easy steps to use Lay-by:
- Call the gallery with the name of the artwork and the SKU number and we can set up your layby over the phone in less than 7 minutes!
- Alternatively you can create an Account by clicking here
- Email the gallery your new account username + artists name, name of artwork, SKU number & how long you’d like the layby to run for (1 to 6 months).
- We will then create a payment for the initial deposit of 20% or if you wish to pay more than that please indicate in your email.
- We will then email you to let you know the payment request has been made and you simply log into your account here and click on “Pay”. Once received the artwork will no longer be for sale and you will receive reminder emails every 30 days regarding your next payment which can be made in the same way.